Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My favorites from 2008

Was aiming for 5 in each category but it didn't exactly work out...

TV (scripted):
1. Gossip Girl
2. 30 Rock
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Mad Men
5. Gavin & Stacey
6. Greek
7. Skins
8. The Big Bang Theory
9. Cranford
10. Kyle XY

TV (reality):
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Top Chef
3. The Amazing Race
4. Project Runway
5. Olympic gymnastics and swimming!

Songs (released in 2008)
1. Frightened Rabbit - The Modern Leper
2. TV on the Radio - DLZ
3. MGMT - Time to Pretend
4. The Veronicas - Untouched
5. M83 - Graveyard Girl

Bands I started liking this year (somewhat late):
1. Sigur Ros
2. Mogwai
3. Kings of Leon

Books I read:
1. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
2. Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
3. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Movies:
1. Slumdog Millionaire
2. The Dark Knight
3. Wall-E

1 comment:

mira said...

TV (scripted):
1. Gossip Girl
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Grey's Anatomy

TV (reality):
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Olympics
3. Ravens Football
(I dropped Project Runway, Top Chef... And I watch Dancing with the Stars, but I really can't say I love it.)

Songs:
1. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
2. OneRepublic - Stop and Stare
3. Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks - No Air (SYTYCD!!)
(Wow, I'm very, very pop according to this list!!!)

Movies:
(Okay, I watched a total of 4 movies in the theater this past year: Ironman, Wall-E, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Quantom of Solace.)
1. Sisterhood
2. Ironman

::sigh:: See? This is why I haven't blogged!!