Saturday, June 24, 2006

cars, cars, cars

Since the TV seasons are sorta done (minus the new popularity of Summer TV as Jenn mentions below), to keep up the blog, I'll write about some movies I've watched as of late. After all, summer is the time of movie blockbusters...

Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift
Yeah, so I got dragged to watch this with Russ, but hey, this was ACTUALLY really entertaining. I mean, you gotta go in understanding that this is simply going to be watched for action-entertainment-value and to look at cool cars and watch cars race. Cuz really, bottom-line, that's ALL it is. But man, being one to like action movies, to enjoy car movies, FUN!

Cars
I've been wanting to see this movie since I saw the previews for it a year or two ago. It was a cute movie, it was original, it was funny. But dude, it was long... Okay, okay, 2 hours may not seem that long, but for an animated film? Definitely long. In any case, it's funny how they took such stereotypical cheesy human scenes and put it into cars. In any case, not quite The Incredibles level of awesomeness, but fun nonetheless.

Now I'm just waiting for Superman Returns (Returns from where?), Pirates of the Caribbean 2, and erm, I guess that's it. Geez, summer movies this year don't look all that appealing. Interesting.

No comments: