Thursday, July 19, 2012

Check in Thursdays: Week 29

Jennifer:
Watching... Political Animals on USA. I'm not much into shows about politics and this seems rather un-USA-like, but Greg Berlanti shows pretty much always grow on me (Everwood, Jack & Bobby, Brothers & Sisters, Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone).
Listening... Two new songs by Stars: The Theory of Relativity and Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It. New album out this fall!
Reading... Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling, a cute collection of mostly autobiographical essays by the super funny writer and actress (of The Office and the upcoming The Mindy Project). Also, I got The Fault in Our Stars by John Green from the library and I am SO EXCITED. Waiting for a nice block of time to read it because I have a feeling I'm not going to want to stop once I start.

Mira:
Watching... One more episode of The Bachelorette! And only one more episode of Love in the Wild. (I think). Thank goodness! :)
Listening... Liked Of Monsters and Men's "Little Talks" so much that I bought the entire album. It's very reminiscent of Mumford and Sons except with a female vocalist as well.
Reading... latest book in Rick Riordan Egyptian mythology series: The Serpent's Shadow.

1 comment:

burkie said...

watching....USA & TNT, including new shows Politcal Animals and Perception
listening...to songs about Memphis
reading...just finished The Tragedy of Arthur. need to pick up more books tomorrow.